My name is Neiha Lasharie.
I’m a 25-year-old graduate student at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, hoping to trail-blaze in diplomacy, international law, and conflict resolution.
When not studying or researching for work, I study or research for fun, write poetry, read broadly, and play with make up. I live in Boston with my husband, but I’m originally from Lahore, Pakistan and lived in Dubai before coming to the United States in 2013.
This website is currently in the process of evolution. I’ve had this parcel of the internet tucked away as my own since I christened this blog “Neiha Thinks This” in 2010. It has been a constant for me despite name changes, aesthetic development, moves across continents, relationship statuses, etc. This blog chronicled my growth from an insecure but determined 15-year-old to a more secure but even more determined adult – and now, I am hoping to transform it into more fully into what it has always been: a reflection of myself.
What you will get:
- Earnest and honest reflections on politics and social issues
- A sense of who I am as a burgeoning professional
- Potentially brutal introspection
- The occasional poem
- The occasional essay
- A sense of hope and camaraderie
What you won’t get:
- Actually, I’m not totally sure. I pretty much bare it all here. Well, probably not a lot of pictures. We’ll see!
Thank you for reading, and feel free to message me!