My name is Neiha Lasharie.
I’m a 25-year-old graduate student at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (Tufts University), with an interest in international law, Islamic law, and decoloniality.
I live in Boston with my husband, but I’m originally from Lahore, Pakistan, and lived in Dubai before coming to the United States in 2013 for my undergraduate program at Northeastern University.
This website is currently in the process of evolution. I’ve had this parcel of the internet tucked away as my own since I christened this blog “Neiha Thinks This” in 2010. It has been a constant for me despite name changes, aesthetic development, moves across continents, relationship statuses, etc. This blog chronicled my growth from an insecure but determined 15-year-old to a more secure but even more determined adult – and now, I am hoping to transform it into more fully into what it has always been: a reflection of myself.
What you will get
- Earnest and honest reflections on politics and social issues
- A sense of who I am as a burgeoning professional
- Potentially brutal introspection
- The occasional poem
- The occasional essay
- A sense of hope and camaraderie
What you won’t get
- Too much consistency – I’m a student, so I don’t necessarily get to privilege my passion projects.
Thank you for reading, and feel free to message me!